7 New Ways to Get and Enjoy Armstrong Wines
Posted on March 19, 2020 in Uncategorized
Updates from our family to yours…
What a week! It is hard to believe how much the world has changed in a matter of days. But we are well. And we hope and pray you are too.
As humans, this is a concerning time. And as small business owners unable to do business as usual, this is doubly concerning.
However, we are optimistic and have 7 new ways for you to get and enjoy Armstrong wine -whether you live near our tasting rooms or across the country. We hope it brings pleasure and joy during this difficult time.
7 New Opportunities to Get and Enjoy Armstrong Wine
1. Wine Bottles To Go @ our Tasting Rooms – Our tasting rooms are now closed for tastings, but not for wine pickups! Pick up your Wine Club or Online Order, or purchase Bottles To Go at either of our tasting rooms (see new hours below). If you prefer, text when you arrive and we’ll bring your order out to your car.
ORDER YOUR PICKUP ORDER
Woodinville Tasting Room: Tues 1-3, Fri/Sat 1-4 | Call/text Lisa – 206.999.6902
Walla Walla Tastig Room: Fri/Sat 1-4 or by appointment | Call/text Jen – 509.629.3373
2. Local Wine Deliveries – We are happy to provide complimentary delivery of orders of 6 bottles or more in King and Walla Walla Counties (**3 bottle minimum for member deliveries). Place your pickup order online, and write “Delivery,” along with the delivery address in the Notes section. We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery time. Club members – feel free to text your order and delivery address, and we’ll process it for you.
ORDER YOUR DELIVERY ONLINE
3. Pickup Members: Upgrade Your Spring Release – With all this extra time at home, if you’re wishing you’d gotten a full case with your Spring Release, you still can! Through the end of March, purchase 6 (or for Silver members, 9) more bottles and we’ll work some back office magic to add it to your Spring release – making it a case and providing you with your 20% case discount for the full 12 bottles. Just text, email, or stop by to upgrade your order (don’t do it online… we’ll need to work this magic for you!).
4. $1 Shipping ($40-60 value!) – Now through the end of March… $1 shipping on orders of 6 or more bottles. This is a great opportunity if you’ve been thinking about ordering! Members, as always, shipping of 6+ bottles is on us, and member pricing applies! ORDER NOW
5. Virtual Private Wine Tastings – Schedule an online video-conference tasting with Tim or Jen to walk through your wines from the comfort of your own home. Invite interested friends, too! This is available to Wine Club Members, or to anyone who purchases 6 or more bottles between now and the end of March (this is a pilot period… and may be extended!).
EMAIL JEN to schedule your online tasting
6. E-Gift Cards Now Available – Now you can share the gift of Armstrong wine with friends, family, colleagues, favorite charities… or your future self! E-gift cards can be used for online or in-person purchases. They cannot be applied to Spring and Fall Wine Club Allocations at this time. ORDER GIFT CARDS NOW
7. Online Community – We’re breaking through this isolation online. In addition to our Instagram storytelling, here are 3 new ways to get social (from a distance)!
- Facebook Live! – We’re going LIVE Sundays in March at 5pm PDT for a short toast to kick off Sunday Supper. Each Sunday, we’ll open a bottle, tell you a bit about it and what we’re pairing with it. Open the same bottle if you have it. This Sunday: 2016 Merlot.
- WINE CLUB Facebook Page – We’re ramping up the Members-only Facebook page with info, pics, videos and conversation. Members, join if you haven’t already!
- Sean Sullivan’s Virtual Taste Washington – Here’s a fun opportunity… This weekend, Sean Sullivan (WA Wine Reviewer for Wine Enthusiast) is encouraging wine enthusiasts to drink the wine of an intended TASTE WASHINGTON participant and share it on his Facebook page. So, open a bottle and join in the fun!
Thank you for your generous and continued support of our small business, and the other small businesses in our communities. Cheers to the helpers, the kindnesses, the good humor, the perspective, the creativity, and the sense of community that is emerging in these unusual times.
PS. Not a member? Join now and take advantage of the many benefits of membership!