August 9-22, Walla Walla: Join us for the Heart of Walla Walla Dowtown Wine Club Experience!
We have teamed up with 35 other tasting rooms in Downtown Walla Walla to offer you the opportunity to receive member benefits at all of them!
Here are the details:
- Participate at any point and for any length of time between August 9-22
- 35 participating wineries (and 1 distillery)
- Receive 15% off bottle purchases and 20% off of case purchases at any participating winery (NOTE: beyond these discounts, additional tasting fee and other benefits will be handled differently by each winery)
- Enjoy this with friends – with a party of up to 4.
How to participate:
Check the flier for detail about lodging, participating wineries and more: HEART of WW Flier
- Reserve your lodging. Several hotels are offering discounts.
- Plan your visit and make reservations at tasting rooms and restaurants. The attached flier includes a list of participating tasting rooms and information about how to make a reservation at each (on p.2). Reservations are highly recommended, although many of us will take walk-ins as space allows. (Note: reservations are required at many of the restaurants… especially on weekends)
- When you get to town, start at Armstrong and pick up your “Heart of Walla Walla” bracelet, which will show our neighbors that you are an honorary Club Member for the event.
- Hang on to your removable bracelet and be sure to wear it any day during those 2 weeks that you want to receive benefits.
If you are able to take advantage of this fun new opportunity, we look forward to seeing you in Walla Walla in August. If not, stay tuned for additional local and virtual Club opportunities coming soon.
Stay cool during these hot summer days and be well. Cheers!
P.S. There is no fee to participate in the Heart of Walla Walla Wine Club Experience. However, we invite you to join us in supporting the American Cancer Society – a cause near and dear to our family, and an event chaired by Armstrong Wine Club Member Tom Flookes. For more information about our effort and/or to make a donation to support cancer patient care and research, CLICK HERE.HEART of WW Flier