Members – experience vineyard living for yourself!
The Armstrong Vineyard Cottage is our 2-bedroom guest house, located next to our home on our farm on the north side of Walla Walla – just 15 minutes north of downtown. The 22-acre property is nestled in the rolling hills of the Palouse, bordered by wheat fields, and featuring 2 acres of vineyard, a creek, cliffs, pastures, wild and farm animals, stunning views of both sunrise and sunset – and the future site of our winery. Enjoy this drone view:
We love to share this magical place with guests and now offer the opportunity to rent the cottage exclusively to Armstrong Wine Club and Subscription members. (Not a member yet? JOIN NOW!)
If you are a member, we invite you to stay at the cottage. Bookings are available as a set, 3- or 4-night package and we only offer one booking per week (with some blackout dates for special events). As a result, bookings are limited, so we encourage you to book early!
THE VINEYARD COTTAGE GETAWAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 night stay: Thursday noon check-in; Sunday noon check-out (see special notes below) – $999
- Option to extend your stay one day with a Wednesday check-in – $200
- Private use of the 2-bedroom cottage and shared use of the yard
- Access to explore much of the property
- Complimentary tasting for 4 at our downtown Walla Walla tasting room with charcuterie
- Welcome basket with a bottle of wine, coffee and more
- All linens and paper goods/fully equipped kitchen (you are responsible for your groceries)
- Flat pricing – no extra cleaning, booking or linen service fee
ABOUT THE COTTAGE:
The Armstrong Vineyard Cottage is a charming and fully-equipped guest house on our farm just miles north of downtown Walla Walla. Nestled among a grove of trees next to our estate vineyard, the cottage offers a unique and relaxed vineyard living experience.
The 2-bedroom cottage features a master bedroom and guest room, living room, full kitchen, dining room and wrap-around porch. A wood burning stove in the living room adds charm during the colder months, and the gas grill and outdoor furniture make it a great place to dine al fresco when it’s warmer. Guests can enjoy wandering around the vineyard and exploring the farm and all of its wildlife – from deer and owls, to hawks and wild turkeys – as well as our own farm animals, including sheep, chickens and barn cats. Louis, our maremma livestock guardian dog in training, will also be on site.
We hope you have a wonderful stay and we look forward to sharing this glorious place with you!
- Because we have farm animals, including our livestock guardian dog, pets are not allowed.
- There is no smoking allowed inside the cottage – or anywhere on our property. For safety reasons, fire and firearms are also not permitted.
- For scheduling and planning purposes, we allow only one booking per week and cannot accommodate special requests to stay different days of the week. You are welcome to come late or leave early, however, pricing for the package remains the same as you are our only booking for that week. If you are looking for lodging for a different timeframe, we are happy to refer you to other options in the Valley and hope you can stay with us another time.
A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to scheduled arrival date will be issued a full refund. Cancellations made within sixty (60) days of the scheduled arrival date will be entitled to a refund only if we are able to re-book the cottage for that week. Early departures or late arrivals do not warrant a refund.
- For your safety while at the farm, we ask that you abide signage, do not cross any fences, and remain clear of equipment, out buildings, and gated pastures. (Don’t worry – there is plenty of space to walk and explore!)
- This is a private rental. Meals are not provided, but we hope you enjoy cooking and grilling – or visiting the many wonderful restaurants in town.
- While we hope to have a chance to see you and enjoy a quick hello (our house is right next door to the cottage), we will be going about our day-to-day lives so we cannot guarantee we’ll be around when you are.
- Because noise travels in the country, we ask that you lower your voices/music/etc between 10pm and 8am. We will do the same.
- After you book your stay, we will send an email confirming your reservation dates, and sharing links to local vendors you may want to consider when planning your Walla Walla visit.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR GETAWAY
Cottage rentals are available in the Walla Walla Tasting Room section of our reservation system. Because this is available to members only, be sure to sign in prior to booking your reservation. To select the week of your stay, please select the Thursday of the week you’d like the cottage. Then, add the Cottage Package to your cart where it asks you to select a tasting.
If you wish to arrive Wednesday instead, please still select the Thursday of your chosen week, and then add both the Cottage Package and Wednesday arrival to your cart and check out.
To compete your reservation, confirm the details, and then complete the check out process.
We will send a confirmation email specifying your reserved dates, as well as helpful resources for planning your visit. If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to email our Guest Liaison, Kelen.
2022 Weekends Available as of 7/5/22:
(*This may change at any time, but may help you find a weekend that is available within our system)
August: 11-14, 18-21
September: 1-4, 29-Oct 2
Oct: 6-9, 20-23, 27-30
Nov: 3-6, 10-13, 17-20
Dec: 1-4, 8-11, 15-18